Groundwaters plays an important role in the hydrologic cycle, in soil information, in plantfrowth and in providing water for human activities. Clean water is essential and in many parts of the world, groundwater is the only water source available. The only way to detect most pollutants is by testing.
Our services include:
- Analysis of organic substances
- Analysis of inorganic parameters, including a wide range of heavy metals.
- Major of anions and cations.
- Microbiological analysis.
- Assessment of requirements and provision of groundwater monitoring
- Monitoring of groundwaters well.
- Groundwater sampling in accordance with ISO 5667.
- Interpretation of analytical results.